TOPSHELF ENTERTAINMENT FAQ's
Frequently asked questions by our customers.
You fill out the Entertainer Online Booking Form which is found on our website. A deposit will be required that will be applied to your credit or debit card upon booking. You will receive an email confirmation thereafter.
You can book our dancers 7 days or nights a week & anytime day or night up to 12 midnight. Please note our office is closed on Sunday & all major holidays, so if your show falls on a Sunday or holiday, you must book your dancer online during our normal office hours which is listed on the homepage of our website. If you have a special request that requires a later arrival, call us to discuss. We recommend you book 2 weeks or more advance notice to ensure the dancer & time you want. The more the notice, the better. Same day or night bookings are possible, but expect limited availability should this be the case.
We provide “dancing entertainment” only for group events. Lap dances, show tricks & other fun interactive games can be enjoyed by all your guests. We do NOT provide escort services nor do we provide our shows to anyone under the age of 18. You must be 18 yrs. or older to book our dancers.
We are very accommodating in many ways but we do want to let you know that there are several things we don't allow or offer, & we have rules, regulations & policy's that must be followed. Please WARN your patrons & guests PRIOR to the dancer's arrival of these rules & regs to ensure your show is a success! Failure to do so may cause theshow to terminate early or all together:
- We are NOT & do NOT offer escort services of any kind. Please do NOT ask for such services. We provide “Dancing Only” entertainment services, so please treat our dancers as such. Do NOT ask our dancers for drugs. We are a clean company. Our dancers do not provide, sell, encourage the use of, or use illegal drugs.
- If the dancer is not paid CASH IN FULL upon initial arrival.
- If the dancer needs to call you for directions, room #'s, etc. in which you do no return her call, or youdo not answer your contact number(s).
- If you or you guests are not ready or present when the dancer arrives in which to start her show on time due to any lengthy delay on your part.
- If you or your patrons are being extremely disrespectful in any way, including but not limited to inappropriate vulgar or obscene behavior or using inappropriate rude, foul obscenities in which is directed towards our dancers (name calling).
- If any inappropriate touching, biting, slapping, hitting, spitting, etc. persists after being forewarned.
- This is adult entertainment so please, no minors under the age of 18 allowed to view the show! The show will not be provided IF the dancer suspects there are underage minors in attendance!
- It is up to the entertainer if photos are allowed or not. You MUST ask the entertainer PRIOR to the show if they allow this or not! Disposal or erasure of the film or camera may be required if caught doing so.
- If they feel their security & safety is being threatened in any way.
- If you or your guests do not interact, tip accordingly, or make the dancer feel welcomed, her performance will be indicative of such.
- Make sure you provide enough room in order to provide the dancer adequate space in which to do her show, & a separate room in which to change prior to & after the show.
- If you fail to notify the office & leave a message should any discrepancy occur that evening.
If you do not adhere to our rules & regulations & booking policies stated in the email confirmation we send you, as noted on the website & the Terms & Conditions in whch you agreed to upon filling out he booking form, no refund or discounts will be considered or given in this case, & you will be financially responsibel for full payment regardless of the outcome.